As business continues to grow at the Yark Automotive Group we are looking to add to our team. We are in need of experienced Drivers. The Wholesale Parts Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
Parts Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
• Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
• Maintain a route, working with customers throughout the region to provide accurate and on time delivery of purchased products.
• Delivers parts to body shop when needed and distributes to appropriate body technicians.
• Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
• Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
• Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
• Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
• Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
• Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
• Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
• Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Parts Driver Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• Must possess a valid Drivers License and be insurable.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!