Vehicle Exchange Specialist
Do you have past automotive sales experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for the next all star Vehicle Exchange Specialist to join our team!
The candidate is responsible for vehicle acquisition and upgrading customer vehicles while providing excellent customer care in the service lane.
We are growing and looking to add a Vehicle Exchange Specialist to work with our team. Presenting our vehicle exchange program is about providing exceptional customer service in a very non-confrontational manner. This position requires someone that is passionate about customer service, enjoys interacting with people throughout the working day and has fun while doing so.
Some things about the position…
- Meet and greet customers in the service drive while presenting possible trade-in value opportunities.
- Follow the dealership vehicle exchange process. Training provided
- Test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Build a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage the customer's trade in experience for future returns and referrals
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings
- Other duties to be determined by leadership
- Be outgoing, friendly, energetic and professional with great customer service, attentiveness and follow up skills.
- Educating guest on the options available through Vehicle Exchange
- Generate new and utilize existing customer base to build value in an opportunity to upgrade their current vehicle.
- Use strong decision-making and active listening skills to think progressively about customer needs and service
- Be a liaison to customers while their vehicle is being serviced
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- Greet and assist customers who enter the service department
- Ensure the customer feels welcome and comfortable when arriving at the dealership
- Drive sales goals through the service department by engaging with customers about upgrading their vehicle
- Establish a close relationship with the sales department to provide a consistent upgrade process experience
- Work with other departments to establish a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of current and incoming inventory
- Attend sales meetings and trainings when necessary
- Utilize software systems within the store to identify and contact people interested in selling their vehicles
- Work directly with our pre-owned sales manager to learn how to do a proper vehicle walkaround to identify mechanical and/or cosmetic issues prior to purchase
- Contact customers with expiring leases to see if they are interested in arranging another lease or purchasing a different vehicle
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively
- Customer facing experience (ex. retail, restaurant) preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, prioritization, attention to detail, organization, ability to multitask
- Self-starter, ambitious, goal-oriented, can work independently and without supervision
- Comfortable using multiple methods of communication – text, email, video, phone, etc.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Open to learning new software systems
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button