Hiring Immediately, Valet Attendant.
We are currently looking to hire Automotive Lot Poters for our busy Sales and Service Departments. Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for lot porters to service our clients. Candidates need schedule flexibility, including evenings. Qualified candidates will be physically able to lift 50+ lbs, and work on their feet. A valid driver’s license is required with clean driving record. We are looking for people with the drive and motivation to advance quickly in our Group. Come join the Ganley Honda team!
- Competitive hourly pay with opportunity for advancement.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation, PTO
- Assist with organizing and moving vehicles in our service drive.
- Organize inventory for the sales department
- Clean and prepare cars for clients.
- Shuttle clients for both pickup and delivery.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Keywords: automotive, detailer, car wash, technician, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station,training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling