Hiring Immediately, Automotive Lot Porter. Full and Part Time positions available.
Our client is currently looking to hire automotive lot porters! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for both full time lot porters. You must have both evening and weekend availability to serve our clients. The Lot Porter’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company.
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Candidates are required to be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission, and lift 50 + lbs. The lot porter must arrive to work on time. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you. We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. Come join our team.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Benefits available – Health, Vacation and Sick Time
- Assist advisors and technicians by moving client cars to and from the shop.
- Move parking lot blockers and clear service land prior to opening.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion to keep the shop moving
- Maintain a clean service lane. Pick up trash, mop spills and empty service lane trash cans
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017