We are looking for a team player, with strong customer service skills, and a positive attitude, to work in a professional office environment as an Title Clerk. We are a high energy environment that is currently growing and in need of personnel to grow with us.
The position includes all titling duties and filing. Which include:
- Titling of resale, wholesale and purchases of both new and used vehicles.
- Titling includes out-of-state resale and wholesales.
- Maintaining an accurate log for all transactions.
- Responding in a timely manner to banks/customers on title errors
- Title and registering vehicles within the time frame allotted from the respective DMV/BMV
- Notary is a plus or willing to obtain in a short amount of time.
- Filing when necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm, reliable, punctual and a positive attitude are a must.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments on time.
- Work well independently, as well as with others.
- Present a neat, professional appearance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
1 year experience as a DMV / Title Clerk
High School Diploma or higher
Must be authorized to work in the USA
Must have a valid driver license
Must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks (MVR, drug test)
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button