RV Pre Delivery Inspection RV Technician Recent Grads are Encouraged to Apply
Are you mechanically inclined? detail oriented? Do you like fixing things?
No experience is required to become an apprentice RV Technician. RV's (recreational vehicle) are travel trailers, toy haulers, motorhomes fifth wheels and pop-ups.
Do you want a career to be proud of that really makes a difference in the world? RV vacations are more affordable and better for the enviroment than traditional vacations. We help dreams come true and create lasting memories. Being an RV Technician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical.
Imagine a career that brings fun, adventure, freedom. treasured memories and life experiences for your customers. If this sounds good to you then apply now
Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona's #1 towable RV dealership, and we are currently accepting applications for entry level RV technicians we have locations in Mesa, Phoenix and Prescott Valley AZ.
Do you enjoy diagnosing, repairing, cleaning and fixing or do you have any type of repair experience?
RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background.
We offer a career ladder and the training to become a Master Certified Technician. We pay for your training, education, national certification and we even pay you while your learning. Start as a PDI technician, then RV apprentice, Nationally Certified RV Technician then Master Certified.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership, started in 1966, with a record of high achievement and one of the best reputations in the industry.
Accredited with the highest BBB A+ rating, RVDA/ RVIA Certified staff, Circle of Excellence Award
Get your foot in the door! We supply the training and pay for you to become a certified technician.
A Few Benefits:
- Awarded the Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in America.
- 401K Matching Plan for you to build wealth
- Medical and Life ins with dental and vision option
- Paid Holidays + Paid time off (vacation, personal days or just because you want a day off), paid sick time.
- Friendly, team first, professional environment.
- WE PAY YOU to go through our in house school to become nationally certified.
- Complete career ladder for long term employment and advancement.
- Tools (No tools? ask about our tool program)
- Dependable, Honest, Self-Motivated with a Positive Attitude
- High Energy, Quick Learner, Quick Worker with a strong work ethic
- Enjoy physical work and operating a fork lift
- Team player, more of a WE person than a ME person with a Positive Attitide
- Enjoy fixing stuff and solving problems
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Basic computer knowledge
Technicians generally work a 40-hour, five-day week including a Saturday shift. Schedules will be coordinated by the manager.
Technicians work outdoors in all seasons. Although well ventilated, the work could involve exposure to dust, fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Technicians stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach and lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times a day
Technicians operate fork lifts, trucks, RV’s, golf cart, hand and power tools.
When you join the Little Dealer Little Prices team, you'll enjoy growth opportunities, competitive compensation, great benefits and the best RV team in AZ and one of the best in America. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT PASS DRUG SCREENS.
We would love to talk with you!
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button