Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our PBS Client Services Support team in its Technical Support division.
As an Technical Support Analyst you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers in the Technical side of our Dealer Management software for the Automotive Industry by delivering immediate solutions and services or escalating if necessary to other departments.
You will be responsible for assisting customers who call in to support center, this might be in the form of troubleshooting, assisting with process, taking feedback regarding bugs or enhancements or supporting the implementation teams by visiting the customer site for new software install training.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent technical support to our customers
- Work on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Monitor and respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
- Escalate critical issues to management as needed
- Ability to: Lift and/or push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Support role
- Ability to work within and meet set deadlines
- Thorough understanding of PC Hardware and Software as well as Microsoft Products
- Strong base knowledge of industry standard business applications
- Solid computer knowledge. Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Experience working with Networks (TCP/IP), Basic LAN/WAN knowledge
- CompTia A+ and Network + would be an asset
- Available for travel a minimum of 50%, 2 weeks per month within North America
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.