Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our PBS Client Services Support team in its IT and Infrastructure department in the Calgary office. As an Systems Analyst, you will provide excellent support to our internal customers. The ideal candidate would be helpful and knowledgeable first point of contact for staff of PBS seeking technical problem resolution or requests (both in person and remotely). This role provides the opportunity to work individually and within the team in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Provide a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable first point of contact for staff of PBS seeking technical problem resolution or requests (both in person and remotely)
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Escalate critical issues to senior team members
- Responds support requests in a timely manner
- Work on Special Projects as assigned
- Manage system backups
- Manage VOIP System
- Deploy, Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Manage Assets and maintain inventory
- Tier 1 support keeps users informed about their escalations/incident’s status at agreed intervals
- Strong knowledge of Windows Servers, 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot within Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Networking, VLANS, VPNS and Firewalls
- Understanding of windows deployments via SCCM/Intune and remote deployment Applications
- Thorough understanding of PC Hardware & Software with a focus on Microsoft Products
- Knowledge of Hyper-V
- Knowledge of backups technologies
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Positive, can-do attitude will help you fit in with our team
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.