Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Dealership Software training team. As a bilingual French and English Sales Software Trainer, you will provide training to our new and existing customers on the Sales area of our Dealer Management software. You will be responsible for assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new Dealership Sales Software. You will be visiting the customer site for new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
If you enjoy travel to various parts of the country (or even the US) to change up your regular work week outside of the normal office setting, this role provides that opportunity!
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provides excellent Software support and training to our customers in the Sales area of our software
- Remote and on-site training of Automotive Dealership personnel
- Working on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Support and troubleshoot issues to the Support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Maintain documentations and update as processes change within installs and data transfers
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner.
- Works directly with customers for training and support.
- Be able to talk about and be able to navigate our DMS Software (Sales Section) to be able to better assist. We will provide ongoing training on the software and different disciplines within the company
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners in both ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Customer focus / Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite- web /COMPUTER ORIENTED
- Experience in dealership sales environment
- Work well independently and in a team
- Previous experience is sales or customer service will be an asset
- Previous experience in the automotive industry will be an asset
- Previous experience in training will be an asset
- Problem Solving & Trouble Shooting Skills
- Strong Documentation Abilities
- Effective Time Management & Organization
- Strong Multi-tasking & Prioritization
- Available to travel 50% of the time (2 weeks per month) within Canada and US
- Available to work occasionally Saturday and/or Sunday due to travel schedule
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training.
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department