Business is Booming at our Dealerships! We are seeking a Shop Foreman to join our world class service team. We have an immediate opening for a Motivated, Service Department Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company in the fun and exciting RV industry. RV’s (recreational vehicles) include motorhomes, toy haulers, trailers and fifth wheels.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a proven record of success and a strong desire to win?
- Do you love turning problems into smiles? .....
Then our company is the right fit for you! Join our Service Departments that is poised for Explosive Growth. Shop Foreman Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service and care to earn 5 star reviews
- Maintain good working relations with factories and business partners
- Creating, Motivating, Coaching, and Leading a happy, dynamic, high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedules of all service department associates
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including, customer loyality, associate loyality, sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned
Some of the Shop Foreman Qualifications:
- Must be results-driven, highly energized, customer service oriented LEADER who associates are happy to work with.
- Must have a passion for taking care of customers and turning problems into smiles
- Excellent organization skills and effective communication skills
- Positive outlook, high energy, quick learner, empathetic and honest
- Proven record of success in dealership management and a strong understanding of effective processes that result in goal achievement
- Possess ability to lead a Service team to top-level performance and create a 5-star customer experience
- Computer experience and ability to quickly learn the operating system
- HS Diploma required; college degree a plus; certifications a plus. Valid driver’s license, drug screening and background check.
- Success in creating a positive culture with happy customers and associates
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical and Life Ins dental and vision opt. Paid Time Off, Employee discounts
Continued training with continued growth and learning
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking the "Apply Now" Button