RV Pre Delivery Inspection Techs Entry Level
Are you mechanically inclined? Detail oriented?
No experience is required to become an RV Apprentice PDI Technician.
Do you want a career to be proud of? Being an RV PDI Technician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical.
Do you have an Affinity for RV’s or know what an RV is? Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes.
We sell fun, lifelong memories, freedom and adventure all while being kind to the environment.
Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona's #1 towable RV dealership, and we are currently accepting applications for entry level RV PDI technicians in North Phoenix.
Do you enjoy diagnosing, repairing, cleaning and fixing or do you have any type of repair experience?
RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background.
We offer a career ladder to become a Master Certified Technician.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership, started in 1966, with a record of high achievement and one of the best reputations in the industry.
Accredited with the highest BBB A+ rating, RVDA/ RVIA Certified staff, Circle of Excellence Award
Get your foot in the door! Our Master Certified RV Technicians earn up to $40.00 per hour, with other great pay rates applying to entry level non-certified RV PDI positions.
A Few Benefits:
- Awarded the Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in America
- 401K plan and Profit Sharing Plan
- Health insurance, dental and vision opt
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal days or just because you want a day off), Paid Sick Time
- Friendly, Team First, Professional Environment
- WE PAY YOU to go through our in house school to become nationally certified
- Complete Career Ladder for long term employment and advancement
- Tools (No tools? Ask about our tool program)
- Driver’s License with a good record is preferred
- High Energy, Fast Worker, must stay productive during the day
- Positive -- habitually look for the good in people and situations
- Team Player, more of a WE person than a ME person
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Quick Learner, Quick Thinker
- Basic Computer Operation
Technicians generally work a 40-hour, five-day week including a Saturday shift. Schedules will be coordinated by the manager.
Technicians work outdoors in all seasons.
Although well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times a day.
Technicians stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
Technicians operate fork lifts, trucks, RV’s, golf cart, hand and power tools.
When you join the Little Dealer Little Prices team, you'll enjoy growth opportunities, competitive compensation, great benefits and the best RV team in AZ and one of the best in America. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button