Valet Supervisor functions in support of the Service Departments greeters and valets. They will supervise the activity of the service greeters/valets that greet customers on the service drive, assist with determining the needs of customers, obtain service assistance for them, answer any customer questions, and help to uphold the standard for outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
Suitable applicants must exhibit enthusiasm to succeed accompanied by an outgoing and upbeat personality. Qualified candidates will also exhibit excellent communication skills and have basic computer skills.
Basic knowledge of the Automotive Industry is a plus.
The Valet Supervisor will train and manage our valets and greeters to:
- Log customer information
- Communicate with the Service staff about the needs of customers on the service drive
- Identify customers and obtain assistance for them in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist with maintaining flow of service drive
- Assists managers
- Create schedules
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must have satisfactory computer/typing skills
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and customer-service oriented
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must assist with the resolution of customer concerns
It's Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button