RV Service Technicians Up To $40.00 Flat Rate Mesa, Phoenix and Prescott
Imagine growing your career with Arizona's #1 RV dealership.
Apply Today - Hiring Now Full Time! Service Manager who believes it's all about the Team. Being an RV Technician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical. Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona's #1 towable RV dealership, and we are expanding our team RV service technicians. Do you enjoy and are you skilled in diagnosing, repairing and fixing?
Other apprentice opportunities available - RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background.
Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes. RV's are all American; 90% of all RV's worldwide are made in America. RV's are more affordable and greener than traditional vacations. RV's are good for families, health, the economy and the environment. This is a fun business; we help people fulfill dreams, create lifetime memories, strengthen family togetherness and a live healthy lifestyle.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership, started in 1966, with a record of high achievement and one of the best reputations in the industry. Over the past 53 years, we have earned many accreditations and awards; such as being awarded the Better Business Bureau Accredited with the highest A+ rating, RVDA / RVIA Certified staff, Circle of Excellence Award, Top 50 RV Dealer every time award winner, and we're the only Route 66 RV Network dealership in Arizona.
Earn up to $40.00 flat rate as a master certified technician, with other great rates applying to non-certified RV technicians and apprentice positions. Training offered.
We have an in-house facility to provide you the training, education and training to become a nationally recognized Certified RV Technician. Plus we pay you while you're earning your certification.
- 401K plan and Profit Sharing Plan
- Health and Life insurance with pet, dental and vision opt
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, personal days or just because you want a day off)
- Friendly, team first, professional drug free environment
- WE PAY YOU to become nationally certified
- Complete Career Ladder for long term employment and advancement
- 5 days per week including Saturday
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record is preferred
- High Energy, Quick Worker, Quick Learner, Quick Thinker
- Positive -- habitually look for the good in people and situations
- Team Player, more of a WE person than a ME person
- Integrity, a Strong Work Ethic, Computer Skills is a plus
- Quality work and a good person to work
- Physical requirements include lifting, bending, pulling, pushing, working outdoors
Please only apply if you can pass the pre-employment and random drug screens