Automotive Service Technician
Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of utmost importance as part of your job function.
The Service Technician is also responsible for setting goals for personal service improvement, and monitor progress against customer satisfaction index numbers and production numbers as provided by the Service Manager.
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service on various vehicle makes and models.
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Valid State drivers license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical or trade school degree preferred
- Be able to lift at least 25 lbs
- Be able to bend, turn and squat
- Be able to stand for 8 hours at a time
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer matching
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Discounts on products and services
Who We Are
Krieger Ford is a locally-owned, family-operated Ford dealership serving Central Ohio for over 50 years. At Krieger Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals for their hard work and dedication. Our dealership works as a team, and we strive to be the best for our customers.
Every employee at Krieger Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we are always looking for bright, driven, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.