RV Service Technicians earn up to $40.00 per hour flat rate at Little Dealer Little Prices in Mesa, Phoenix and Prescott
Imagine growing your career with Arizona's #1 RV dealership while working in the ultimate state of the art facility with a team of nationally certified professionals. With our Career Ladder you can continue to grow in your career with in-house, PAID training.
Business is booming and we're expanding our team of RV Service Technicians. Being an RV Service Technician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical. Do you enjoy and are you skilled in diagnosing, repairing and fixing?
Apprentice opportunities available - RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background.
Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, toy haulers and motorhomes. RV's are made in American and are more affordable and greener than traditional vacations. RV's are good for families, health, the economy and the environment. As a Service Technician you help people enjoy adventure, freedom, create lifetime memories and a live healthy lifestyle.
Imagine a career where you can make a difference to the lives of thousands of people and earn a nice living as a Service Technician.
Little Dealer Little Prices is family owned and operated since 1966 and still growing. We have one of the best reputations in the industry. We were awarded the Better Business Bureau highest A+ rating with Ethical Accedidation, RVDA / RVIA Certified staff, Top 50 RV Dealer in the USA.
Earn up to $40.00 flat rate as a Service Technician, with other great rates for apprentice positions.
We have an in-house facility to provide you the training, education and training to become a nationally recognized Certified RV Technician. Plus we pay you while you're earning your certification.
A Few Benefits -
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health and Life insurance with pet, dental and vision opt
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, personal days or just because you want a day off)
- Friendly, team first, professional drug free environment
- WE PAY YOU to become nationally certified
- Complete Career Ladder for long term employment and advancement
- 5 days per week including Saturday
- High Energy, Quick Worker, Quick Learner, Quick Thinker and Coachable
- Positive -- habitually look for the good in people and situations
- Team Player, more of a WE person than a ME person
- Integrity, a Strong Work Ethic, Computer Skills is a plus
- Quality work and a good person to work
- Physical requirements include lifting, bending, pulling, pushing, working outdoors
Please only apply if you can pass the pre-employment and random drug screens