Automotive Service Porter
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place.
You'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
The Service Greeter/Porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility, increase customer convenience, and maintain an orderly service parking area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat, professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location
• Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer’s name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage (walk around)
• Controls service traffic flow, parking, and assists with loaner vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written up
• Drive safely and reports any lot of damage immediately. Zero lot damage is the goal, and the expectation
• Retrieve customer vehicles at the cashier for pick-up; wait at the vehicle for the customer, thank customers for their business
• Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service
• Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
• Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves, and dirt.
• Drives vehicles to and from service lanes, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA."
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license. It's time to make the most crucial move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button