RV Service Advisor- Little Dealer Little Prices
Imagine growing your career with Arizona's #1 towable RV (recreational vehicles) dealership. RV's are motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and pop-up campers.
Do you love people and love turning a frown upside down with great customer service? Are you a high energy, people person, quick learner, quick thinker, smart, organized and a whiz on the computer? Service advisor with dealership experience in RV, automotive, marine, power sports or motorcycle is preferred but not required.
Little Dealer Little Prices is a family owned and operated RV dealership since 1966 with 3 locations and still growing. We were awarded the top dealer in Arizona, one of the Top 50 in the USA and are A+ rating with Ethical Accreditation from the BBB.
We are in a FUN business. RVs are the safest way to vacation while also being kind to the environment. Service Advisors help our customers enjoy adventure, freedom, authentic experiences all while creating lifelong memories. Service Advisors coordinate the service and repair of RV's for our customers.
If you want to grow your career with a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
We will provide the training, education and pay for you to become a nationally Certified RV Service Advisor. We offer big time earning potential, an extremely generous compensation package, and an industry-leading benefits package.
If selected Enjoy:
- $40,000 to $75,000 realistic earning potential.
- Medical and Life Insurance with dental, vision and pet options.
- 401K and profit sharing.
- Fast paced, friendly, drug free environment with a nationally certified team.
- PTO - paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick days or just because you want a day off.
- Work with a high performing, ethical, amazing team.
- Advancement opportunities with our career ladder.
- Previous service advisor experience is preferred but will consider anyone with face-to-face customer service experience such as restaurants and retail.
- Professional appearance, great people skills, strong work ethic, excellent communication and computer skills.
- Organized, Ethical, Smart, Positive attitude and able to handle stressful situations.
- Quick learner, quick thinker, high energy, ambitious, accountable and Coachable.
- Be a team player and see the good in people and situations.
- Skill and desire to resolve customer complaints and make people happy.
- Communicate everyday - check on the progress of the vehicle servicing and contact the customer.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.
We would love to talk with you!
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.