Automotive Detail Lot Attendant
At Bob Baker Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Bob Baker Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
A Detail/Lot Technician is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.
This will include the ability to wash vehicles using high pressure wash equipment, wax vehicles with power equipment and maintaining the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
Report to both the Sales and Service Managers for direction and instruction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wash and Wax vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests
- Maintains Service vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary
- Drives vehicles to and from service lanes, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Perform work as outlined by immediate superiors with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Be sure all keys to vehicles are tagged and descriptions match the vehicles
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Prior detail technician experience would be preferred but not a necessity, training will be provided.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
- Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
- Good judgment.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Able to work weekends
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
They work indoors and outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment.
Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift.
They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
They will use hand and power tools.
The Technician will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
Wage to be determined according to prior skills and whether the position is determined to be a full or part time status.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button