Automotive Sales Porter
We are seeking Sales Porters to join our team! The Sales Porter responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the organization and display of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the sales and service staff. The goal of a Porter is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Sales Porter:
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Maintain a high level of energy while working in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50lbs safely
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button