PBS has been in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Client Services team. As an entry level, Sales Customer Service Representative you will provide excellent support to our new and existing customers in the Sales module of our our software. By assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent training to our customers in the Sales module of our software
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise and escalate issues to the corresponding teams
- Support and troubleshoot issues to the Sales Support team
- Maintain documentation and update as processes change within department
- Responds to both internal and external training requests in a timely manner
- Works directly with customer and trains all sessions in assigned module
- Be able to talk about and navigate our software (Sales section) to be able to better assist
- Travel is required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit - web
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years previous experience in the automotive industry or dealership environment is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- Work well independently and in a team
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.