RV Service Technicians earn up to $60.00 per hour flat rate
Business is booming and we're expanding our team of RV Service Technicians.
Imagine growing your career as an RV Service Technician with Arizona's #1 RV dealership while working along side a team of nationally certified professionals.
Apprentice opportunities are also available - RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background. Top pay for experienced RV Service Technician
Little Dealer Little Prices is family owned and operated since 1966 and still growing. We have one of the best reputations in the industry. We were awarded the Better Business Bureau highest A+ rating with Ethical Accedidation, RVDA / RVIA Certified staff, Top 50 RV Dealer in the USA.
We have an in-house facility to provide you the education and training to become a nationally recognized Certified RV Service Technician. Plus we pay you while you're earning your certification.
A Few Service Techician Benefits -
- Matching 401K plan for you to build wealth Tax Free
- Health and life insurance with pet, dental and vision options.
- Paid Holidays + Paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days or just because you want a day off).
- Friendly, professional, drug free environment.
- WE PAY YOU to become nationally certified.
- Complete career ladder for long term employment and advancement.
- Tools (Ask about our tool program if you don't already own tools).
- 5 days per week including Saturday.
- High energy, self motivator, quick learner, quick learner and coachable.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and dependable.
- Team player - more of a WE person than a ME person.
- Physical requirements include lifting, bending, pulling, pushing and working outdoors.