Bi-Lingual Candidates Highly Desired
Receptionist Cashier Full-Time
We are currently looking to hire a full-time receptionist! Our automotive business is growing, and we are looking for a full-time receptionist to help handle increased customer volume. The Receptionist's job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company.
Applicants need the availability to cover evening and weekend shifts depending on the schedule. The Receptionist must arrive to work on time. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you. We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. Come join our team.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Benefits available – 401k, Health, Vacation and Sick Time
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt, professional and welcoming manner.
- Assist in greeting customers entering the dealership.
- Assist Management as necessary with administrative tasks.
- Assess and assist with customer concerns, routing to dealer Management.
- Cashiering duties as needed by sales and service departments.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017