The Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Product Specialist, Service Managers, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few. The goal of a Porter Lot Attendant is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports our Company Vision and Mission
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer matching
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Discounts on products and services
Who We Are
Krieger Ford is a locally-owned, family-operated Ford dealership serving Central Ohio for over 50 years. At Krieger Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals for their hard work and dedication. Our dealership works as a team, and we strive to be the best for our customers.
Every employee at Krieger Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we are always looking for bright, driven, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.