Parts Advisor Parts Counter Employee
Our Dealerships seeks a full time, motivated, Parts Counter Employee to enhance our service team!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our professional team.
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and mirror matching all parts for the body shop
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist technicians with taking correct parts when requested or assigned
- All parts inventory management, staying aware of cores
- Pick-up parts if needed. Check in all parts to make sure they are correct. Mirror matching in a must!
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service with vendors and drivers
- Other duties as directed by management
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is required, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays if needed or behind
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Holiday paid time off (after 90 days)
- Insurance with dental and vison coverage
- Savings plan
- Room for advancement
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button