Hiring Immediately, Parts Driver. Part time
Ganley Village Chrysler is currently looking to hire a Parts Driver.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE OR PARTS BUSINESS LIKE MIDAS, AUTOZONE, PEP BOYS, OR FIRESTONE WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
The right candidate must have a clean driving record, and knowledge of the local area. Candidates with prior parts experience are highly encouraged to apply. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- Transport parts in an efficient and timely manner
- Cater to client concerns and ensure the correct product is delivered
- Handle and pickup returns for parts credit
- Maintain relationships with shops in your delivery area
- Handle loading and unloading for daily deliveries
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group © RecruitmentHQ 2019