The Parts Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Parts Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
Checks with the parts manager and parts counter people to coordinate any pick-ups or deliveries.
- Delivers parts to locally when needed and distributes to appropriately.
- Coordinates all shipping of outgoing parts.
- Accurately receive all incoming parts from delivery or post.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
Parts Driver Qualifications:
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Shipping and Receiving experience a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local area.
- Ability to follow a multi-step schedule.
- All applicants must have valid drivers license and must meet minimum insurability standards.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
We offer competitive pay, health, paid time off, and paid holidays. Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.