Murray Chevrolet has one of the largest GM parts departments in Western Canada which makes us one of the busiest parts departments in the city!
We sell parts to our dealership, to our customers and to our wholesale and retail partners.
This is your chance to work in a very rewarding field at one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies.
- Communicate with customers via in person, telephone and/or Internet regarding inquiries or follow-ups
- Navigate digital parts catalogs for order processing
- Field phone calls daily with accuracy and detail
- Coordinate to fulfill both retail and wholesale account needs
- Receive and check-in parts inventory to maintain inventory database
- Other general support and assistance to the team as needed
- ADP/CDK experience an asset
- Previous knowledge of tires and accessories an asset
- Maintaining clean and professional appearance of the service counter, work area and parts department
- Applying retailing techniques to sell parts and Accessories
Murray Chevrolet Benefits Include:
- Flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment