Parts Counter Person - Yark Ford
Our Dealerships seeks a full time, motivated, Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
As business continues to grow at the Yark Automotive Group we are looking to add to our team. We are in need of experienced counter person.
Parts Sales Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Pick-up and delivery of parts
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Prior customer service experience a plus regardless of field
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include monthly rotating Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable by our carrier
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with a compnay match. Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service, Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button