Automotive Accounting Clerk
We have an immediate opening for an entry level Automotive Accounting Clerk. If you’re a well-organized team player with great work ethic, we want you to join our team!
Become part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry and Review
- Warranty Cancellations
- Problem resolutions of account related issues
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Entering invoices; entering, posting and reconciling batches; researching & resolving payables issues with vendors
- Prepping accounts for payments & verifying data in system
- Billing out deals, swaps and wholesales
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is a plus!
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!