Motorcycle Finance Associate Job- Bull Run Harley Davidson - Manassas, VA
Bull Run Harley Davidson is currently seeking to hire a finance associate with prior experience in the following industries: motorcycle sales, recreation vehicle sales, boat sales, automobile sales. The ideal candidate will own and and ride a motorcycle and have a motorcycle designation on their drive license. Passion for Harley Davidson motorcycles is a plus.
Motorcycle Finance Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Finance Associate spend time with customers to determine their finance and insurance needs
- Finance Associate commit to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Harley Davidson finance and insurance products
- Finance Associate demonstrate features and benifits to products offered
- Complete quotes and explain financing options for New and Used motorcycles
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a Finance Associate with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Motorcycle Finance Associate Job Requirements:
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Weekend availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
Finance Associate Benefits:
- Compensation will be discussed upon interview
Apply now and join the winning team at Bull Run Harley Davidson!