Our Dealerships seeks a full time or part time, motivated, Motorclothes Sales Person to enhance our team!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are seeking a Motorclothes Sales Person to join our professional team.
Motorclothes Sales Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill items
- Maintain proper storage of Motorclothes
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers, internal customers and answering phones
- Assist with Motorclothes inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Keep Motoclothes area clean and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Motorclothes Sales Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Retail experience is not required
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings, Saturdays and Sundays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on motorcycles, purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the motorcycle industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button