Automotive USED CAR Service Technician and Maryland State Inspector
We have an immediate and rare Used Cars/ Maryland State Inspector position openning. We are a heavy Volumed New and used Car Dealership. We have Plenty of work. We have a very aggressive Pay plan and a bonus pay system.
$2000 SIGN IN BONUS after 60 days of employment.
- Must Complete used car checks and State inspections in timely manner.
- Correctly troubleshoot used car issues using the latest administrative and technical tools provided
- Ensure that common courtesy is shown toward all customers you come into contact with
- Keep up to date with all technical publications, Service Comm, and Asist terminal operations
- Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe and honorable vehicle service is delivered as promised the first time
- Address all original customer concerns before moving onto additional sales
- Inspect every vehicle for additional sales opportunities ensuring that the vehicle is being maintained to the local area and factory recommendation
- Ensure the customers vehicle is returned as clean, or cleaner than when it arrived
- Participate in any Factory, or in-house sponsored training programs offered to you
- Complete all paperwork completely and correctly, then ensure all required shop forms are attached to the RO hard copy
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Service Manager, ASM or Group Leader
- Always come to work on time, ready to work, and in a clean uniform
Ideal candidates will have:
Must have Experience in performing Maryland State Inspections on used car inventorybe able to maintenance, and repair service on various vehicle makes and models.
Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
Outstanding communication skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Superior customer service skills
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Ability to exercise good judgement
Valid State drivers license and good driving record
Must Be certified and current as a Maryland State inspector
High school diploma or equivalent
ASE certifications are a plus
Technical or trade school degree preferre
Lindsay Ford offer paid Ford training
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!