Lot Wash Attendant- Student Position- (Full Time Term)
Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg is looking to hire two students for the summer to keep our vehicles on the lot always looking fresh and clean.
What to expect when working at Murrays:
Murray Chevrolet is part of the Murray Auto Group, which is a national company consisting of 33 total dealerships. The Murray Auto Group was founded in 1926 in Souris, Manitoba and has since remained in the Murray family and has expanded coast to cost.
Here at Murray Chevrolet, we like to maintain a professional environment, but have fun along the way. We participate in different activities throughout the year and celebrate our achievements with BBQs and staff lunches. We are a very sports minded company, sponsoring many local sporting groups including Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association, Winnipeg Ice, baseball, curling, volleyball, and more!
What You Will be Doing:
Reporting to our Sales Managers, you will be using our wash van to clean all vehicles on our lot daily, while working on a team. This will be done with close attention to detail while completing your tasks in a certain time frame.
Other lot attendant duties may be assigned if needed.
This position will be full time during the summer months. Must be a student in high school or in post secondary education.
- Class 5 Drivers Licence (Regular full licence)
- Working towards competition or completion of a high school or degree/diploma. (Required)
- Good time management skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions carefully.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities as well as work independently.
- Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Willingness and ability to work outside in all-weather conditions.
Murray Chevrolet is an equal opportunity employer! If you think you'd make a great addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!