Lot Attendant/ Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Product Specialist, Service Managers, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few. The goal of a Porter Lot Attendant is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Porter Lot Attendant:
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate cars, trucks, SUV's, and other vehicles
- Demonstrate good judgement and attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button