Position Summary: Lawn Maintenance Crew Member
Starting Pay $12 to $16 per hour, depending on experience.
$100 Bonus every 2 weeks for good attendance and quality performance. Linited time offer!
Experience is preferred but not required. Must be trainable and detailed oriented.
We are a lawn care company that mainly cuts residential lawns. We are looking for a few individuals that are motivated and ready to grow with us. Your daily tasks would consist of using a commercial grade edger, blower, string trimmer and mower to service the weekly accounts. Able to lift 70lbs if required. Must be able to work in most weather conditions! Reliability is key and a drivers license is required for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $120.00 - $180.00 per day Depending on Experience and Resposibilities!
Responsible for efficiently producing quality landscaping service that meets or exceeds the expectations of clients and management. Reports to the Landscaping Crew Leader.
- Valid North Carolina driver's license
- Experienced preferred but will train the right candidate
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- No Excuses, No Drama, No Bad Habits and must be punctual
- Opportunity to grow with us
Looking for something different? Want to join a company that is committed to growing its people as much as lawns? Then this is the place for you. Come be a part of our family today! We are an EOE.
Must Have The Ability To:
- Follow company rules and embrace the company’s mission
- Follow directions and work within a team
- Work long hours in all types of weather conditions
- Learn safe operation procedures for lawn and landscape equipment
Preference Given To Those Who:
- Are seeking a long-term professional career with the opportunity for growth
- 30 days
- Must meet or exceed all expectations and receive a satisfactory performance evaluation
Must Be Able To:
- Push/pull various equipment and carry a backpack blower on back
- Walk an average of 2-10 miles per day
- Utilize various mowers and equipment
- Lift branches and limbs
- Lift/carry an average of 50 pounds
Environmental Conditions Include:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Occasional exposure to chemicals, extreme cold or wind, extreme heat, etc.
- Exposure to moderate to loud noise levels
Core Job Duties:
- Own your project
- Prepare trucks for the day
- Perform lawn maintenance on residential and commercial properties
- Perform landscape maintenance
- Perform equipment maintenance
- Support company projects
- Attend all company meetings and events
- Participate in company seasonal change projects
- Perform other services as needed
We are looking for a minimum of 1 year landscaping Experience and the best of the best, Is that you?
Apply now online! We are EOE/Drug Free Work Environment!