KIA Master / Certified Technician / Entry Level Mechanics– Relocation Assistance & Sign on Performance Bonus for well qualified Candidates! What’s the catch? Need to have a great attitude and the willingness to perform above and beyond the job description.
$15 to $32 an hour. Highest Compensation in the Industry for well Qualified Candidates!
Who we are: Dutch Miller KIA, A Really, Really, Really, Cool, Fun and Professional Group to become a team member of! Why? Dutch Miller is not just a name of a business; it is the name of a person, H. D. (Dutch) Miller who founded the first Dutch Miller dealership in 1961. The family tradition is stilled carried on 59 years later by his son Matt and two grandsons, Chris & Sam.
Location: Charlotte, NC: Close to everything but far enough away that you feel like you’re in Nirvana. Well maybe not Nirvana but you do have the Big City Feel and Amenities with hometown hospitality!
Job Description: All Levels of Automotive Technician / Mechanics / Entry Level Lube Techs.
The Master / Certified Tech / Mechanics / Lube Techs will perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership and factory standards according to skill level and certification.
Master / Certified Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with service advisors regarding work required
- Communicate with parts department for parts and supplies needed to complete work orders
- Great Attitude while working in our high performance and quality service dept.
- Must have Tools and Tool Box to perform all assigned repairs
- Document work performed
- Road test vehicles when required
- Attend factory or dealer-sponsored training
- Keep abreast of factory bulletins
- Ensure that customers’cars are kept clean
- Keep shop area neat and clean
Master / Certified Technician - Job Requirements:
- Proven automotive service technician experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure positive team performance of service department
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including MVR, drug test and valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Master / Certified Technician / Mechanics / Lube Techs - Job Benefits:
- $35k to $100K Yearly Income Potential!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
At Dutch Miller KIA, we are very proud of our team. The success and strength of our dealerships is primarily due to the loyalty and support of our happy employees and satisfied customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.