K9 Associate Walker Transporter and Front Desk
- Demonstrate, embrace, exhibit decisions and behavior that embody out Mission and Core values
- Report any issues to the manager
- Maintaining a schedule to pick up and drop off dogs on a timely manner
- Maintain professional manner in front of customers when in their home-Ensuring instructions from owners are being followed
- Communicate changes of animal status with management
- Maintain a clean and healthy vehicle
- Answer the phone in a professional manner, willing to answer any questions a customer might have
- Enter in customer files, including the animal’s shot records. Into the computer system-updating if necessary
- Able to update shot records, potentially calling vet offices to receive shot records. Being able to communicate with parents on updated shots
- Scheduling lodging appointments
- Checking in and out dogs, being able to communicate to customer about payments
- Handling money and counting the correct amount
- Managing any customer conflicts and communicate to manager about conflict
- Interpreting, explaining and enduring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations
- Establishing, maintaining and fostering positive and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Leading by positive example by promoting positive, collaborative and professional working relations among staff.
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threating manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button