Automotive Parts Inventory Shipping/Receiving Specialist
The Automotive Parts Inventory Shipping/Receiving Specialist is responsible for shipping and receiving; documenting and accurately tracking vehicle parts.
- Ensures parts are appropriately identified and documented to ensure company standards and contractual obligations are met
- Records parts information accurately and legibly
- Completes and distributes vehicle parts documentation
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices
- Provides service to customers as needed
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to determine vehicle’s parts operation status
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Ability to legibly document and track inventory
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Two years of work experience, preferably in an outdoor environment
- One year of shipping and receiving and/or inventory experience
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button