Automotive Customer Relations Manager
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed and mentor our team while focusing on Excellent Customer Service and adhering to group policies and procedures.
The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer retention, customer satisfaction and monitoring customer complaints as well as contacting customers after their visit to monitor quality control and satisfaction.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company’s success
- Must be able to multi-task
- Looking for a self-starter with motivation to succeed
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in an automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools and high comfort level with digital technology
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work performed in a dealership administrative setting due to necessity to welcome dealership customers and guests in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our dealership standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents tour dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button