Interior & Exterior Detailing / RV Cleaning/ Housekeeping - Little Dealer Little Prices
Little Dealer Little Prices RV is Arizona's #1 Towable RV dealership. Recreational Vehicles are motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and pop-up campers. We need a detailer who can make our RV's look beautiful and bring joy to our customers. Do take pride in your work, are you a high energy person and able to work outside? Do you enjoy cleaning and detailing? Experience in Automotive, Marine, Power Sports, Motorcycle or RV dealership housekeeping is a plus, but NOT required.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership since 1966 and still growing. We have received a multitude of awards such as Top dealer in Arizona, Top 50 in the USA and Canada, Route 66 RV Network, Better Business Bureau A+ Rating with Ethical Accreditation, RVDA Chairman, Best Indoor Showroom, and Circle of Excellence.
Imagine a career you can be proud of that really makes a difference in the world. As an RV Detailer you help people enjoy the fun, freedom and adventure of RV vacations that are more affordable and better for the enviroment than other types of vacations.
We are in the business of making lifelong treasured memories, though the sales of RVs and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to grow your career with a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you as a detailer. We offer big time earning potential, an extremely generous compensation package, advancement opportunity and an industry-leading benefits package.
If selected Enjoy:
- Matching 401K plan for you to build wealth Tax Free
- Fast paced, friendly, drug free environment with a nationally certified team.
- Paid Holidays + PTO, Paid Time Off for vacation, sick days or any reason you choose.
- Medical and life insurance, vision, dental and pet options.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Interior & exterior cleaning, detailing, displaying, merchandising, minor repairs on RV's
- Cleaning of the retail store, offices and showroom.
- Reporting defects and needed repairs .
- Maintaining clean and organized appearance of the RV's
- Other general duties as needed.
- Strong work ethic and takes pride in your work.
- Coachable, Integrity, positive attitude, low stress personality
- Quick learner, Quick Worker, High Energy and Accountable.
- Be a team player and see the good in people and situations. Drug screen and background check
- Be able to work 5 days a week Tuesday - Saturday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button