Camper Shell-Tonneau Cover Installer / RV PDI Technician
Little Dealer Little Prices is Arizona's largest towable RV (rereational vehicle) dealership in AZ with three locations. We also sell camper shells that cover truck beds.We are family owned and operated, started in 1966, with one of the best reputations in the industry.
Are you mechanically inclined and know how to use tools? Experience installing camper shells, tonneau covers, wiring lights on trucks or repairing RV's is a plus but NOT required.
Imagine a career you can be proud of. Do you want to work with a great team of people? Being an Installer and RV Technician is interesting, challenging, fun and physical.
We sell fun, lifelong memories, freedom and adventure all while being kind to the environment.
Do you have an Affinity for trucks or RV’s or intalling? Recreational vehicles (RV's) are travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes.
Do you enjoy diagnosing, repairing, cleaning and fixing or do you have any type of repair experience?
RV experience is NOT required; we will consider all candidates with mechanical or repair service background.
We offer a career ladder to become a Master Certified Technician. We will pay you while providing a free education and testing to become a Nationally Certified RV Technician which can provide a life long well paying career.
Accredited with the highest BBB A+ rating, RVDA/ RVIA Certified staff, Circle of Excellence Award
Get your foot in the door as an installer and move up the career ladder!
A Few Benefits:
- Awarded the Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in America
- 401K plan that is matched
- Health insurance, Life insurance with dental, vision and pet options
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (vacation, personal days, sick days or just because you want a day off),
- Friendly, Team First, Drug Free, Professional Environment
- WE PAY YOU to go through our in house school to become nationally certified RV technician
- Complete Career Ladder for long term employment and advancement
A Few Requirements:
- Tools (No tools? Ask about our tool program)
- Driver’s License with a good record is preferred
- High Energy, Fast Worker, must stay productive during the day
- Positive -- habitually look for the good in people and situations
- Team Player, more of a WE person than a ME person
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Quick Learner, Quick Thinker
- Drug Free
A Few Working Conditions:
Technicians generally work a 40-hour, five-day week including a Saturday shift.
Installer Technicians have open work bays so the work is outdoors in all seasons.
Although well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other materials.
Installer Technicians may need to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times a day.
Technicians stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
Technicians operate fork lifts, trucks, RV’s, golf cart, hand and power tools.
When you join the Little Dealer Little Prices team, you'll enjoy growth opportunities, competitive compensation, great benefits and the best RV team in AZ and one of the best in America. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button