The Independent Inspector at Hubler Auto Group is responsible for the mechanical inspection of each used vehicle. These inspections are completed on used vehicles when they are traded in or purchased. The inspections must be completed in a timely manner and with attention to detail. Any mechanical issues found are then reported to the dealership for repair. Our customers are important to us, so we want to be sure the used vehicles they purchase are safe and mechanically sound.
- Must be able to work effectively to ensure time limitations are met
- Must be competent in the knowledge of automotive repair shop operations
- Computer proficiency
- Valid drivers license
- Team player
- Attention to detail and excellent people skills are a must
- ASE certification
- Self motivated
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and good computer skills are helpful.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Strong computer and internet skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button