Bill Harris Dealerships has an immediate opening for a top-notch Service Advisor!
Unlimited earning potential based on performance and customer satisfaction. Benefits include insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), paid time off, paid holidays, flexible time off, retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting service customers promptly in a professional, warm, and welcoming manner.
- Scheduling service appointments using dealership software, balancing customer needs, requests, and shop capacity.
- Inspecting vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promoting the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Providing accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended; communicating and getting proper authorization from customers.
- Checking on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contacting customers to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery, or recommended services.
- Follows up with customers frequently and consistently concerning the status of their vehicle.
- Communicating with parts department to ensure procurement of parts and offers the customer options presented by the parts department concerning pricing and availability.
- Administering new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirming service appointments by telephone and conducting post-repair follow up.
- Inspecting vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly; communicating the results with the customer.
- Meeting requirements of state and federal laws for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with the company’s values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Preferred: two or more years of previous experience as a service advisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license
- Must be available to work a schedule that will include Saturdays.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button