Are you a Human Resources Professional looking for mentorship and growth?
We are seeking a talented HR Coordinator for a fantastic full time opportunity! If you have the willingness to learn, a roll up your sleeves and solve problems attitude, and most especially a customer service orientation--this might be the opportunity for you! 2-3 years experience in Human Resources is a must. VERY competitive pay plan!
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resource Coordinator makes that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- 1-3 years HR experience a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred but NOT necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of human resources principasl, practices and procedures
- Working understanding of employment laws
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or other related software
- Paylocity experience a PLUS