SIGN-ON BONUS available for qualified candidates!!!
Immediate openings for an experienced and certified Technicians to work Day Shift at our facility in Miami, Florida.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Mechanic/Technician including; maintenance, diagnostics, brakes, electrical, air conditioning and overhauls. This is not an entry level position.
Serving the South Florida Community since 1966, Palmetto Ford is a family owned and operated dealership representing Ford, Sterling, and Autocar. www.palmettotruck.com
Our Service Department performs factory authorized repairs for the following O.E.M’s: Ford (Cars, SUV’s, Light and Medium Duty Trucks), Sterling, Autocar and Cummins.
- Up to a $2000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED FORD DIESEL OR CUMMINS CERTIFIED CANDIDATES – Restrictions Apply – See Service Director for details.
- Attractive Package and Benefits for full time employees which include; Medical/Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance, Training Reimbursement, and More.
- Closed Sundays!
- Huge Parts Inventory - We are the largest Ford Heavy truck parts dealer in the country!
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship status, disability or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as Mechanic/Technician including maintenance and diagnostics. Experience with Ford preferred.
- Must have A.S.E. Certifications and or Ford Certifications.
- Must have Miami Dade County MVR – Mechanic Certification or the ability to obtain such certification prior to hiring.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s License – CDL Preferred.
- Must meet company’s employment requirements.
Centrally located in the Doral area, next to the Miami-Dade International Airport, Palmetto Ford has been serving the South Florida community since 1966. Palmetto Ford is family owned and operated. As a Ford Commercial Vehicle Center, the dealership specializes in all size commercial truck sales, leasing and servicing. It also has a size-able retail business featuring Ford sport utility vehicles, cross over vehicles, vans and light trucks.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button