Job Description: To support the Controller in all areas of accounting, reporting and analysis.
Primary Interfaces: Executive Management, Auditors, Tax accountants, 3rdParty Vendors, Private Equity Investors, Bankers and Accounting, payables & receivables team members.
Purpose of the Role: This role will assist the Controller with Accounts Receivables and Collections. Will be responsible for creating and maintaining vendor and client files, ACHs and Wires, billing and reports, monitoring aging receivables reports, some business to business collections, posting payments to accounts. Additionally, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for Cash Applications to include receiving payment and posting to the account.
Financial and Accounting Responsibilities:
- Become fully cross-trained on the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions and provide assistance in those areas on an on-going basis including reconciling customer and vendor accounts, and following up on various customer and/or vendor issues.
- Assist in developing accounting procedures and analysis that will help to improve areas such as customer allowances, receivable collections, expense reporting and overall expense control
- Reconcile various accounts including cash, inventory and fixed assets and amortization of prepaid accounts
- Assist with the accounting for acquisitions both during the integration and then on an ongoing basis
- Perform month-end close duties including journal entry preparation and account reconciliation.
- Assist in compiling the monthly financial results for Executive Management review
- Assist in completing various tasks requested by management, as needed
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting or Business or 2+ years of work experience in related field required.
- Good understanding of corporate financial principles. Strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent personal computer skills
- Intermediate to Advance excel skills creating reports, using pivot tables, etc
- Experience with Accounting software systems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Well organized, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Integrity and ethics that are beyond reproach.
- Demonstrated orientation to action in a flexible, fast-paced work environment.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button