Fun Job as a Lot Attendant / Porter - Immediate Hire Little Dealer Little Prices
Entry level move UP position. Recent grads are encouraged to apply.
Little Dealer Little Prices is a state-of-the-art, full service RV dealership. Awarded Top RV dealership in Arizona and one of the Top 50 in the USA.
Do you have attention to detail, enjoy working outside, valid drivers license with a clean driving record and a proactive personality? We want you as part of our team.
With our career ladder you start as Lot Porter, Move Up Ladder to PDI Tech, Apprentice Technician, Certified Mechanic then Master Certified Mechanic.
Come grow with us.
Little Dealer Little Prices is the #1 Towable RV (recreational vehicle) dealership in Arizona and we offer a nice selection of motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, toy haulers and folding tent campers.
With us you get a future with a stable and growing company. We have been owned and operated by the same family since 1966.
Due to continued growth the Little Dealer Little Prices family is seeking people with a positive attitude about life and a smile no one can take away. Immediate openings available for the right people, hourly rate. Forklift experience a plus.Click the "apply now" link below.
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health and Life insurance with a Dental, Vision, pet and Disability option
- Work in the newest, coolest and most state of the art RV facility.
- Fun, Friendly and Fast Paced Work Environment.
- Professional and highly trained team.
- PTO - paid time of to use anyway you like (vacation or just because you want to take off)
- We provide and pay for your education, training and testing for you to become a Nationally Certified RV Technician
- We are a BBB Accredited Ethical company with the best rating of A+.and we're AZ's Route 66 RV Network dealership
- An friendly, motivated, goal & detail oriented person.
- Ability to self start and work well independaly and as part of a team
- Fun, honest and friendly team player. Must enjoy working with and helping others
- Quick Learner, Quick Worker, High Energy with a desire to grow
- Have a drivers license and clean driving record.
- Be drug free and clear the background check. Please only apply if you can pass pre-employment and random drug screens
We have the best career ladder in the business and we pay you while you're learning the skills for advancement. Come Grow with Us.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button