Sales Consultant Little Dealer Little Prices
Come join our TEAM!
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply for sales.
Imagine building your sales career in the fun exciting RV (recreational vehicles) business. Make a difference in the world, make people happy and create memories. RV's are more green, healthy and affordable than traditional vacations. This is a fun and rewarding career.
On all qualifying RV’s we give a FREE Lifetime Warranty, yep a real warranty. We’re the only dealership in Arizona that gives our sales people this HUGE advantage for easy sales.
Join the largest volume RV dealership in Arizona with 3 locations in Phoenix, Mesa and Prescott. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a couple of the right people to grow their career with us.
Sales experience is a plus, not a requirement. Auto, marine, motorcycle, power sports or RV experience is an extra plus but NOT required.
We're looking for sales Women and Men with high energy, ambition, smart, ethical, coachable and have an unshakable positive attitude! We sell fun, adventure and make dreams come true.
Awarded one of the Top 5 RV dealerships in America. No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, have a better reputation or happier customers due to our great team and we want YOU to join the team!
The expected compensation is 50K to 100,000K depending on your ability to earn sales commissions. Come sell us on why you're the one for the position.
Enjoy your career in America's most unique and fun RV environment. You've got to see our indoor campground and old west town.
Some Team Member Benefits:
-We are a founding member of RVWA - Recreational Vehicle Woman's Alliance
- $50,000 to $100,000 realistic earning potential, mostly commission plus salary
- Medical and life insurance with a vision, dental & pet option
- 401K, and PTO (paid time off)
- Life/Career balance, about 40 hours & 5 days per week
- Advancement opportunity
- Top quality service & parts department with a nationally certified team
- We have too many awards and accolades to list and these are just a few.
RV/MH Hall of Fame, #1 RV Dealer in AZ, 100 Most Influential in RV History,
A+ Ethical Accreditation BBB Award, Route 66 RV Network
Top 50 in the USA award, numerous CSI and other industry awards. Little Dealer Little Prices has a stellar reputation.
- Sales Experience - RV Experience is not required
- Positive Attitude -- habitually look for the best in people and situations
- High Energy, Quick Thinker, Quick learner, Accountable, Happy person
- Computer Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Honest, Empathetic, Results Driven, Love People
- Confidence, not arrogance, just a strong belief in your ability to be #1 and be a winning team member
- Drug and alcohol screen and background check - ethical and drug free
- More of a WE person than a ME person -- we have a team environment
Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US., pass background checks and drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button