Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is currently seeking an experienced industry professional to join our Fixed Operations Team! The ideal candidate will be bilingual in French and English, is an enthusiastic and energetic individual who thrives on precision, detail and organization. The Fixed Operations Consultant will work with our team to transition our Aristo customers over to the V10 platform managing the process through training, implementation and support of our customers. Available to travel 1-2 weeks per month.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape
- Organizing, Scheduling, Training & Supporting Product Conversions
- Full cycle completion and implementation of product transitions
- Maintain effective communication and build relationships with clients throughout the full cycle of the upgrade
- Escalate critical issues to management in a timely fashion
- Ad hoc tasks on an as needed basis as related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Available to travel 1-2 weeks per month
- Effective self-starter and strong team player
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience within Automotive Industry
- Experience using Automotive DMS
- Experience & Knowledge within Microsoft Access (DB) & SQL
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.