Finance Manager for a Fun RV Dealership
Imagine building your finance manager career in a growing industry with a great team at one of the top RV dealerships in America. RV's are the safest way to vacation during the Covid pandemic.
Little Dealer Little Prices is growing rapidly and seeking an additional Finance Manager that loves the art of sales and has successful finance manager experience. RV experience is NOT required just finance manager experience such as auto, RV, marine, motorcycle, power sport or dealership sales or finance manager experience. If selected, you will lead a high energy, high performing, fun loving sales team. ... and we love our customers!. As a result we are Arizona's largest volume retailer of towable RV's, enjoy the BBB's (Better Business Bureau) highest A+ rating with Ethical Accreditation and a great online reputation too.
Recreational vehicles (RV's) are toy haulers, travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes. RV's are greener, healthier and more affordable than traditional vacations. This is a fun business; we sell dreams, memories, adventure, freedom, family togetherness and a healthy lifestyle. Grow your career while making a difference by bringing JOY to people everyday.
Little Dealer Little Prices is a 55 year local, family business and we're still growing. Inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame and named one of the 100 Most Influential in the RV industry. We've selected the best RV brands to sell. No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, have a better reputation.
A Few Finance Manager Member Benefits:
- Great Team of people in the super fun RV business
- Coolest RV facilities in Arizona - We're featured on the cover of RV Business for most Spectacular showrooms
- 4 or 5 days per week, about 8 to 10 hours a day
- Medical and life insurance with vision, dental and pet options
- 401K, profit sharing and PTO (paid time off)
- #1 Retailer of Towable RV's in Arizona
- Awarded Top 5 RV dealerships in America
- Top quality, state of the art, service & parts facility with a nationally certified team
- Drug Screen and Back Ground check
- High Energy, Quick learner, Quick Thinker, Coachable
- Honest, Empathetic, Organized, Determined and Accountable - Must comply with all laws and obligations
- Finance Manager with Leadership skills that is more of a WE person than a ME person.
- Make others feel good about themselves and lead the team to achieve goals
- Top performer who pursues goals with drive and enthusiasm
- Must have a history of high achievement and excellent customer satisfaction
- Positive (no complainers please) -- habitually find the best in people and situations
This is a fun business and great dealership. Very few people leave the RV business. No long hours, with us you'll have time to enjoy your personal life while thriving in your career.
We want to talk with you - Please apply today